For there exists no proof that life is indeed serious

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"T-Shirt Time!"

My daughter was trying to talk me into staying up and watching "Jersey Shore" with her last night. When I told her I was tired she said "Oh Come on Mom, you never spend any time with me." I had to laugh, and when I did she laughed too. Because the truth is neither of us know any other mother and daughter that spend as much time together as we do. I feel so fortunate to have children that I genuinely like, and that like me back.
And I did stay up and we all watched "Jersey Shore" together as a family. So whatever people say about those Guidos and Guidettes, they should add that the show brings families together. LOL

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had family time! I just don't get the Jersey Shore thing....dang!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to speak freely, but keep the mission of this blog in mind and try to spread joy and positivity.