For there exists no proof that life is indeed serious

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Framily

Got to see my BF from college last night. She and the baby (who is now 4!!) were passing though to visit other family and decided to stop over for a visit. We don't get to physically see each other but a few precious times a year, yet it is always surprisingly like I just saw her 2 minutes ago. I was equally excited and surprised that as soon as the baby saw me, she yelled my name and was jumping up and down with excitement! Her Mama even commented how surprising it is when she does that since she doesn't do that with anyone else (even people she sees all the time!)!! On my way now to have lunch with them before they get back on the road. Loving the visit, and now even more looking forward to the June visit from my Bestie and her brood.

I always liked the saying that "friends are the family we choose" - I am so blessed to have crossed paths with 2 kindred spirits I consider my sisters and true "framily " ...one being my Bestie and co-author of this very blog.

For today at least, life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to speak freely, but keep the mission of this blog in mind and try to spread joy and positivity.