For there exists no proof that life is indeed serious

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Not a ClothesWhore

There are days when it is hard to come up with a truly positive anecdote, and today I would have to say is just a regular day. Nothing super funny has happened so far, but..........

I did do some shopping at lunch, and found some great deals. I truly hate spending money on clothing, because I really don't care about fashion at all. Not that I don't like looking decent, but I have very little interest in paying for a great "look" or spending any time trying on clothes. If I was wealthy I would have a personal shopper pick out all my clothing. Once in a while I luck out and find some great buys, and if that happens on a day that I am willing to spend a few bucks I feel very fortunate.
My horse is dressed better than I am most of the time. Coat for Horse- $49.99, Coat for me - $don't remember it has been a few years. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to speak freely, but keep the mission of this blog in mind and try to spread joy and positivity.