For there exists no proof that life is indeed serious

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

We're doing it!

It has been a month now, and we are still keeping up on the postings. I am proud of us. Can't presume to speak for my Bestie, she speaks well for herself, but at times it can be a little challenging finding something positive to say. But we will keep on keeping on. We will keep searching for that one good thing in each day, and while doing so we will find that one good thing in each day. You find what you look for in life, and you get what you make room for.
Some good advice from Thumper:

1 comment:

  1. One of my all- time favorites!!! Funny how at work my entire team knows that when I look at them and say "Thumper Rule!" that is my short hand for shush if all you have to say is not so nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to speak freely, but keep the mission of this blog in mind and try to spread joy and positivity.