For there exists no proof that life is indeed serious

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Whole New Month!!

There is something so refreshing about the start of a new month...almost like a mini New Years! Clean start...turning the calendar page over to see what this month's picture and/quote is....yes....even though I am an avid technophile, I still have paper calendars on my desks and fridge. It's not a real day until you see those numbers on the paper arranged neatly in a row of seven...covertly telling us so much just by how they are positioned on the page. Serious magic is always in the eyes of the beholder...

I wonder what excitement this new month will bring?? Stay tuned here for the breaking news of the next big adventure my Bestie and I will find/create...after all, tomorrow's another day, Scarlette!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to speak freely, but keep the mission of this blog in mind and try to spread joy and positivity.